Continuous Copper Vertical Upward Casting Machine
The upcasting line (unit for shot as here below) is used to produce
the long and bright oxygen-free copper rod. The induction melting
furnace melt the copper cathode into liquid, the liquid keeps off
the air by charcoal or graphite flake in case of be oxidation. The
holding furnace keeps the copper liquid temperature in 1150℃±10℃,
the casting machine crystallizes the copper liquid in crystallizer
quickly, then continuously produces copper rod, then the final
product will be finished through the double head take up machine
and other accessory equipment.
1. technical parameters
1.1 main technical parameters
1.1.1 casting type: two strands
1.1.2 casting specification: Ф10~80
1.1.3 raw material: red copper
1.1.4 casting speed:
pulling speed: 0~43mm/s (stepless to adjust)
pushing speed: 0~43mm/s (stepless to adjust)
Melting furnace: 550KW
Holding furnace: 200kw
1.1.6 production capacity: 500tons per month(calculate as the
1.1.7 noise: ≤80db
1.2 installation level
- The equipment has complete functions, performance parameters
reasonable, the whole line can be controlled automatically .
- The system adopt AC servo control system from japan, SIEMENS PLC
from germany, maintained conveniently, reliable performance, the
technics can be widely used.
- The control system, electric elements, buttons, indicator light are
all original binding products from well-known factories.
- Adopt PLC programmable control.
- The technological process parameters can be preset.
1. The paperless recorder is used and is connected to the manager’s
computer. All the temperature records within one month can be
checked, through which the controlling of the furnace temperature
can be more effective and the rod quality can be increased. (chose
when the buyer need)
2. The thickness of the furnace is increased, e.g., the furnace for
5000 type is 1.6 meters which is having a better heating
3. High accuracy and low backlash planetary reducer is used to make
the freezing time more accurate, thus to increase the crystallzing